Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Some of my Halloween ACEO art card collages.

I thought I'd share this - my personal artwork - but using items available from 'Dreamy Papers' or available by request, you can create similar works... Hope these serve to inspire you in your artistic creations.

Numbering my ACEO art cards was up to a number ending in 13, so instead of creating one ACEO with that number I am doing a mini series of Halloween original collage art cards.
I've completed the first 6 in this series, and not sure how many I'll continue doing, the elements used are the same, but the look is different for each. 

I use a page from a 1971 Edgar Allan Poe book, bats printed onto a very old book page, part of a ledger with handwriting over 100 years old. Vintage and antique images of Halloween themes printed onto a transparency, which is secured with metal brad shapes.

I then add a few elements that seem 'appropriate' for that particular image - these included antique and specialty papers, real leaves, and other things that just seem to 'fit'.

Fun to do.

I'm listing them on eBay - so you can see my Halloween art offerings HERE.
Or else view ALL my eBay art listings HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment