Thursday, March 26, 2015

Ready for a new 'freebie'? Digital download - ACEO/ATC storage box.


I'm running a bit behind, but this is already designed, just have some 'tweeking' to do. My next newsletter will be going out in the next week, and will always have a freebie for you. Please sign up for my mailing list.

This time it is a box the size of playing card decks - to store ACEO and ATC art cards or other treasures. It is handwritten vintage paper with one of my own ACEO sketches of a cat on it. It has labels for the top and sides so you can keep these boxes as storage, and label them on a shelf, if you like.

Go to my website: http://www.DreamyPaper.com and sign up with the link for my mailing list from there. BE SURE to confirm your sign up - check your email mailbox for the confirmation email, or you won't be signed up.

Thanks so much. Looking forward to you joining in on the fun!

~Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment