Tuesday, August 19, 2014

NEW PRODUCTS: Vintage paper grab bags printed HEART shapes with vintage images.

My last range of grab bags sold out. Hearts are always popular, so I've listed some grab bags that are just hearts.
These papers are mostly 100+ years old, and the images I've used are vintage, too.
Inspiration for your paper craft and art projects. It takes me a long time to collect the papers, images, and tools to make all these, so understand that sometimes your creative project is delayed while you accumulate what you need.
With these grab bags you have inspiration and supplies at hand - ready to go.

Use for ACEOs, collages, art journals, scrapbooking, greeting card creations, tags, project life projects, ATCs, altered art, altered bottles, altered tins, canvas art, artwork, and much more.
See the description for more information in my Etsy store:
http://DreamyPapers.Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment