Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sharing my 2 latest collage Halloween themed art cards.


These are my 11th and 12th ACEO for Halloween. I have such fun creating these. The backing on the art card is a vintage Poe book from 1971. The old handwriting behind the transparency is from the turn of the 19-20th century - over 100 years old. The bat paper is old, too, though the printing of bats is current. I've added brads, then whatever seemed to pique my creativity to embellish and enhance these.
In particular it was fun to shrink down an old dictionary page, and use the image to put black cats on, then print and turn it all into a bunting/banner for the little girl witch art card.

I'm offering them for sale on eBay only at the moment. Why not check them out?
You'll find my Halloween listings HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment